My honest thoughts on Street Fighter 6

 


Rating: 7.5/10


One year ago, capcom released the ever-anticipated street fighter 6. For almost an entire year, I watched gameplay and then a week before the one-year anniversary I decided to buy the game. My honest feelings are that Street fighter 6 is a beautiful and fun game and probably the best option for people new to the fighting game genre due to its modern control option. I enjoyed my time playing the game but the one thing that got me to play the game was only okay at best and yes, I am talking about world tour. World tour is a mind-blowing experience for the first few hours but then the experience rapidly declines because the overall story isn't that great, and the style rank grind is crazy. I loved meeting the OG characters, but I do think they should have been more involved in the story. At the same time, I completely understand that this is your characters' story and that this is only the beginning of it. So, I'm hopeful that we get an expansion to the world tour story in the future that gives us a proper end to this journey because the JP final fight ending was bad (I'm sorry Capcom). With EVO 2024 a week away, Let's cross our fingers and hope for some type of reveal for the future of street fighter 6.

Comments